Join the FPS war as an elite sniper! Shoot to kill and save the world!
TEAM UPGRADES: Promote squadmates to unlock skills.
LADY KILLERS: Welcome the game’s 1st female squadmates.
SPECIAL OPS: Dispatch your team on a variety of missions.
SAVAGE DEATH: Take aim at a massive new Clan Boss that’s creeping into town.
CUSTOM GEAR: Put on your game face with a new flag.
COVERT OPS REVAMP: Replay chapter missions you like, and skip the ones you don’t.
NEW GEAR: More bonuses & other goodies.
NEW LOCATIONS: Prepare to deploy to surprising new battlefields.
Potentially dangerous permissions
- ACCESS_COARSE_LOCATION: Allows an app to access approximate location. Alternatively, you might want ACCESS_FINE_LOCATION.
- GET_ACCOUNTS: Allows access to the list of accounts in the Accounts Service.
- READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Allows an application to read from external storage.
- WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Allows an application to write to external storage.
- ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE: Allows applications to access information about networks.
- ACCESS_WIFI_STATE: Allows applications to access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- INTERNET: Allows applications to open network sockets.
- RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED: Allows an application to receive the ACTION_BOOT_COMPLETED that is broadcast after the system finishes booting. If you don't request this permission, you will not receive the broadcast at that time. Though holding this permission does not have any security implications, it can have a negative impact on the user experience by increasing the amount of time it takes the system to start and allowing applications to have themselves running without the user being aware of them. As such, you must explicitly declare your use of this facility to make that visible to the user.
- VIBRATE: Allows access to the vibrator.
- WAKE_LOCK: Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.